Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

3/6/09

Stealing is not good.

Haley should know.

she stole my idea AND my word!
*gaspeth!*
(not that word.)

anyways,
i like molly jenson.
she is really pretty.
and has an amazing voice.
i want to be like her someday.

i wrote something today:

i feel like i could make it if i only had a chance,
but im stuck inside the box.
stuck inside the box.

i imagine me on tv screens and stages miles wide.
but im stuck inside the box.
stuck inside the box.

oh, gee.
maybe if i tried a little, i could finally make it out.
maybe if i put in a little effort.
but i am stuck inside the box.
stuck inside the box,
and it has me

0 people gave me a dollar.: