Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

2/27/09

This is for you Ms. Haley Lundberg.

(not what im about to say next, the whole post. ;] )

my brother has big bushy scary eyebrows.
seriously.
my mom says he needs to pluck them.
my mom also said i should pluck MY eyebrows.
seriously dude.

anyways,
i have one true blue follower.
tis haley.
ILUVYOUHALEYY!!!
heheh.
yup.
its her bday tomorrow.
wooo.
you should wish her hahhy birfday.
why?
because i said so.
'nuff said.

i yam listening to "the haunting" by anberlin.
tis good.
very good.

i just opened safari.
here's what i dont understand:
why does a windows computer have apple safari on it?
dude.
straaaaaaaange.

i like safari better.
i dont know.
i just do.
its MY browser now.
with my homepage.
and my bookmarks.
and MY stuff.
:D

AKEE me.
heheh
that rhymed.

mmkay.
i yam done with the post for today.
i assure you though,
there will be more on the way.
(that rhymes too!)
baii friendles!

0 people gave me a dollar.: