Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

9/6/08

im finally back.

i am back at my blogspot blog after a complete overhaul! go me! hahaha. :D yay.
so, what to say? i wonder if any of the school people would like to see this. i didnt email the link to my wordpress one....

i realize now that wordpress is extremely limited. but i will say this: the pages are excellent. i have decided to still link back to it for my sets. i need to have someplace to put them, y'know?

there's a SPELLCHECK on this thing! i will never fail at words again.
decision. dilemma.
(turns out i could spell decision right..... O.o)

0 people gave me a dollar.: