Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

9/9/08

its TUESDAY! (in the words of stacey dojiri)

tuesday is now my official second favorite day of the week.
everyone always wants to know what peoples most favorite things are, but what about second favorite things? the number 2 is ignored to often.
so now, here is my list of seconds:
band: coldplay. duh.
day o week: tuesday
subject in school: uh, hard....uh....uh...uh.....uh....(in the words of stacey dojiri, "i feel like michael phelps)......health...?
song: oh my, uh....politik:a rush of blood to the head:coldplay

thats all the important stuff i can think of by way of seconds. what are YOUR seconds? bwahaha

my ear got all messed up! wah.

0 people gave me a dollar.: