Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

9/20/08

so im all alone in this house and....

nothing. im just hangin out on the comp cuz my saturdays are very boring. but that reminds me, is the door locked? yes it is. phew. now i wont be worried about creepers that arent gabby coming into my house. and eating me. O.o random. i need to go buy glowsticks! of every colour! like, a gazillion! me and amylynne. we gonna rock. glowsticks for everyone! ahaha. irvine=epic win. no. beyond epic win.

parachutes is an awesome song. why is only 46 seconds long? i want it to be longer!!! meh. excellance is hard to come by with music these days. at the point where you've run out of hope, you turn to older music no ones ever heard of. yup. thats the way to do it. i want homecoming by kanye west. it has chris martin in it. it adds a whole new level to the song.

i just got REALLY distracted. i re-organized my itunes. :P well, just my switchfoot stuff. but it took me a while. ANYWAYS, my siblings and mom are supposed to be back soon. im getting a lot better at typing a lot of stuff. my posts are getting longer and longer and longer. woo! tomorrow im going to the sams club to get glowsticks with amylnne. we're gonna give them to the whole pit. its gonna rock. but i already said that. ok then.

i must get off now. goodbye.

0 people gave me a dollar.: