Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

9/14/08

oh. my.

i want dance or die
plain and simple.
i wonder if i can get it using the rest of the songs from my 100%
dude that would PWN
i went to staceys house yesterday
we stayed up till 2 this morning
it was so much fun.
they curled my hair.
Photobucket

i edited it to make it purple.

pwn.

yeea.



I JUST BOUGHT DANCE OR DIE.

MEGA PWN.



and now for a long paragraph concering something random, like my crayon pyramid and sare's idea of crayon hell:



crayons are awesome. it is a plain and simple fact of life. if you dont like crayons, i dont know who the heck you think you are. but the sad fact about crayons is that eventually, they all end up in crayon hell. Isn't that sad? It's very sad. I do not require your opinion on crayons, I have my own. Here's a good thing about crayons: pyramids! I love crayon pyramids. That's one I made myself. it's awesome, but unfortunatley all those crayons will end up in crayon hell one day. either that or on the floor behind a cabinet of some sort. poor crayons. To help end this epidemic of dead and dying crayons, please go out and buy boxes, lots and lots of boxes! then seperate those poor dead crayons into boxes by colour, so that they may be used till they become little crayon nubs that are of no use what-so-ever. thank you for listening.

i have no idea how much i amuse myselg either.... ;]

0 people gave me a dollar.: