Fiction Family


Fiction Family - When She's Near from ATO Records on Vimeo.
fiction family is awesome. that's their song "when she's near" watch the vid, click the banner, get the song. kool? sweet.

chatboxx-nesss man.

this is a box, feel free to make it awesome.

9/28/08

OH EM GEE.

you cant see me! im a ninja ninja. im a ninja ninja

enough of that.

IRVINE WAS ON FRIDAY.
it was absolutley amazering. like. beyond. there are no words. you can look at my AWESOMLY fuzzy pics here: http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/ioojkh/Irvine%20Sep%2026%202008/
then there was the pic that jess took:
Photobucket
yes thats jon foreman
yes thats me
yes thats my shoe
i know. :DDDD

thats all for now. ill have something real later. i just wanter you to be updated.

1 people gave me a dollar.:

Anonymous said...

haha. that looks like the picture i took! :P haha. happy belated birthday!